Sunday, February 17, 2008

"Blogging is like Facebook, except real."

Someone told that to me today, so I thought I'd attempt a jaunt from the warm confines of Facebookland into "reality."

Brrr. It's cold out here.

Seems the world of blogs is much more introspective and a lot less gossipy. And you end up with fewer poke-bruises.

You know, sometimes I'd love to quit Facebook all together, but besides the fact that it's still apparently impossible to do, I just don't have the heart. Pity stays my hand. (Or is it addiction? I hear they want to eat our babies!)

My newest resolution? Give up Facebook for Lent. Incidentally, I'm giving up Lent as well. So let's just call it a Facebook Fast for the next two weeks. With my blog as witness, I shall not log in again until, at least, March 2. Savvy? Savvy.

You better keep me to it.

No comments: