Saturday, March 26, 2011

Spring Break: The Boring Recap Post



Aaron's spring break at the U came like a month earlier than the one at my high school, so I decided to take a couple of personal days and join him. I couldn't be happier about it. It's so refreshing to get out and a change of scenery. Here's a quick recap with some of the boring, traditionally touristy pictures!

The Grand Canyon:








The Grand Canyon Hotel:






Cliff Dwellers on the way back to St. George:





Zion National Park (solely scenery):








Kolob Canyon:



The hikes were gorgeous, the views incredible. Most of the time my jaw hurt from staring openmouthed at the intimidating scenery. Tiny blog pictures do a severe injustice. I highly recommend a spring trip to national parks!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Beautiful! You'll have to take Aaron through thew Narrows one of these trips.

I really like the bluebird.